In Shape Ladies Fitness Club all female personal trainers
In Shape Ladies Fitness Club all female personal trainers are passionate professionals highly motivated and dedicated to give the best service to our members.
Laila Lallas: ISSA Elite Personal Trainer (Body Shape n Tone – Kick Fit Instructor)
I am the proud owner and founder of In “Shape Ladies Fitness Club”. I have been actively involved in the fitness industry for the last twenty years. It has been my passion to be able to relate the importance of making fitness an integral part of people’s lives especially women. Therefore “In Shape” is a dream that has been realized.
I am a certified group fitness instructor and over the years I have designed several modules of my strength circuit class Body Shape-N-Tone series which has been very popular and successful over the years. Tae Bo Cardio Kick which is also my own creation is a low impact high intensity workout. It is an aerobic interval workout that incorporates all the martial art kicks and punches with an aerobic twist making it fun exciting and challenging at the same time.
I am also a certified personal trainer with ISSA, a weight management consultant with ACE. And I have trained in functional training, Bosu Balance trainer, Swiss Ball, Anti Natal exercise and many more.
Certificates and achievements:
- ISSA INTERNATIONAL SPORTS SCIENCES ASSOCIATION- CERTIFICATE FITNESS TRAINER 5/6/01
- ISS BALL TRAINING WORKSHOP – 07/05/02 – SUCCESS COACH
- QUALIFIED IN BODY FOR LIFE – AMERICAN COUNCIL ON EXERCISE CERTIFICATE FOR LIFESTYLE &
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT – ACE CERTIFICATION 2004
- IFPA CERTIFICATION FITNESS FACILITY MANAGEMENT 7/12/04
- MOVES INTERNATIONAL FITNESS PERSONAL TRAINING A-Z 2/08/06
- DSW FITNESS CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION FUNCTIONAL TRAINING : BREAKING THE BONDS OF TRADITIONALISM 1/05/08
- ISSA- INTERNATIONAL SPORTS SCIENCES ASSOCIATION
- EXERCISE & PREGNANCY 20/09/01
- CHILDHOOD AND ADOLESCENT SCOLIOSIS 05/06/2008
- ABOUT SHOULDER PROBLEMS 05/06/2008
- OSTEOARTHRITIS 05/04/2008
- GOUT 05/04/2008 KNEE PROBLEMS 5/06/08
- MOVES INTERNATIONAL FITNESS BOSU INTEGRATED BALANCE TRAINING 2/09/09
- CERTIFIED TRX TRAINER
All training will be fun and together we will achieve your goals
I have been playing sports all my life and ballet classic dancer since I was a child, keep training makes me learn day by day the discipline, dedication and sacrifice that makes me grow up and achieve my goals.
I believe that to have a healthy life is to combine a healthy and balanced diet and exercises (muscles toning, dance, high intense training…).
I have been working in “In Shape” almost 1 year and a half and it was a pleasure to work and keep learning to make my clients motivated and help them to achieve their targets.
It’s my lifestyle, my job because I am a fitness lover and a food lover
I am a well motivated person when it comes to Calisthenic Exercises, Dance Choreography and selected
sports. In order for me to maintain and practice my skills, I went for a training and got my BOKWA and BOXERCISE Certificates in a more way to help you get back in shape and develop self confident.
“Being Fit is not being sexy but being healthy. This is my goal, so come join me, let’s sweat out, have fun and get healthy.