Small Group Personal Training
Finding the right Fitness Program is key to weight loss and a healthier you. Here are the top 10 benefits of small group training. You will surely experience these benefits first hand when you try your first FREE class!
- More personal attention – While group exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member.
- More economical – 1-on-1 Personal Training provides the most personal attention and the greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits MORE into their budget and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for all participants.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
- Support – Both the trainer and the other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely to stick with it. With ALL the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
- Results – When you stick with a well-constructed program, you will always get the results.