Group personal training is a popular and effective way for people to achieve their fitness goals. There are many benefits to participating in group personal training, including:
- Increased accountability and motivation: When you train with a group, you are more likely to stick to your exercise routine and push yourself harder, as you don’t want to let your group members down.
- Variety in workouts: Group personal training sessions are typically led by a certified trainer who will design a variety of workouts to keep things interesting and to target different areas of the body. This not only makes the training more fun, but it also helps to prevent boredom and plateaus in progress.
- Affordable: Group personal training sessions typically cost less per person than one-on-one sessions with a personal trainer. This makes it a more affordable option for those who want to work with a trainer but are on a budget.
- A sense of community and camaraderie: When you train with a group, you become part of a community of like-minded individuals who share a common goal of getting fit and healthy. This can lead to friendships, a positive group dynamic and a sense of belonging which can be hard to come by when exercising alone.
- Variety in skill levels: Group training allows for a variety of skill levels and fitness goals, with different modifications and intensity options provided by the trainer. It can also be a great way to learn from more experienced members and pick up new tips and techniques to improve your own training.
Overall, group personal training is an effective and enjoyable way to achieve your fitness goals. With the benefits of increased accountability and motivation, variety in workouts, affordability, sense of community, and variety in skill levels, it is no surprise that many people prefer to train in a group setting.